In this easy to follow DIY tutorial I'll show you how to make your own burnt Vader mask.
Things you will need;
- Plastic Vader mask (I found a second hand one on eBay)
- Reference image (keep to hand when working)
- Extra plastic (I used an old container lid, same thickness)
- Blow touch or heat gun
- Hot glue gun or 3D printer pen
- Spray and acrylic paint
- Respirator & eye protection
To start I recommend watching the short video tutorial.
For more step by step instructions view the instructables page; www.instructables.com/id/Homemade-Darth-Vader-Melted-Mask/